Wednesday 21 April 2010

April 21st Picks - Football, Baseball and Racing

Right,
 
So yesterday was strange for me, I had absolutely no bets on I didn't know what to do with myself. When you have no bets on a sporting encounter you begin to realise just how boring some sports really are (not mentioning any names). It was probably a good job I had no bets on because I would have backed a Barcelona win and a Phillies win which in case you didn't know both lost! Today I should have a full board of picks, baseball, football and racing so let's hope for a better day than two days ago.
 
Before that here are the results from the service I am trialling for yesterday:
 
Ultimate Plays – 1 WIN 1 LOSS
Best Plays – 2 WIN 0 LOSS
Good Plays – 3 WIN 2 LOSS
OVERALL - 67% Strike Rate
And now for my bets for today:
 
Baseball
 
Dodgers @ Reds - Under 9 Runs -117
Rockies @ Nationals - Under 9 Runs +105
 
Football

Bayern Munich vs Lyon - Back Bayern Munich @ 1.73 on Betfair
Hull vs Aston Villa - Back Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.95 on Betfair
 
Horse Racing
 
20:50 Kempton - Lay Crown Choice @ 2.92 on Betfair
 
To check out the results of our picks then visit the page below:

http://topbettingguides.com/free-picks-results/

Remember that we try not to lay any horses above 4 unless otherwise stated and our standard lay bet is £100 unless otherwise stated again. Also we try to never back below 1.5 and our standard back bet is £50 unless, again, otherwise stated.
 
Happy Bankroll,




  


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment