Monday 12 April 2010

General Betting Chat + 1 Baseball Play

Right,
 
So I am back from my vacation, incase you are interested it was very good. Shame I had no internet to keep my picks updated but I have had a good run of form as of late. I had both Man utd and Arsenal to get knocked out, I had a fantastic day on the Grand National and a remarkable Messi/Drogba First Goalscorer Double come up as well. Good news is that the Baseball has finally rolled back around and I have my first pick of the new season below:
 
Baseball
 
Boston Red Sox at Minnesota Twins - Back Over on the Runs (Approx 9)
 
To check out the results of our picks then visit the page below:

http://topbettingguides.com/free-picks-results/

Remember that we try not to lay any horses above 4 unless otherwise stated and our standard lay bet is £100 unless otherwise stated again. Also we try to never back below 1.5 and our standard back bet is £50 unless, again, otherwise stated. 


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment