Thursday 15 April 2010

Free Sports Picks For Today - Football + Horse Racing

Right,
 
So I am now 0-2 on the baseball picks so far. I can't believe how much I was looking forward to the new season and then hit such a bad start. I have not made a play for it today as I cannot find anything of real value and want don't want to make my run go any worse. I may send out an email later if I find anything of real value. My racing lays are still going strong and I will have one more for you today as well. 
 
Horse Racing
 
16:55 Ripon - Lay Strong Vigilance @ 2.32 on Betfair. - Price seems to be drifiting back out so get on this for as low as you can! 
 
Football
 
Valencia vs Athletic Bilbao - Back Valencia @ 1.7 on Betfair.
 
Remember I may send out a further email today with baseball tips, if I do it will be entitled with the Game I am picking so you can get on as fast as possible.

To check out the results of our picks then visit the page below:

http://topbettingguides.com/free-picks-results/

Remember that we try not to lay any horses above 4 unless otherwise stated and our standard lay bet is £100 unless otherwise stated again. Also we try to never back below 1.5 and our standard back bet is £50 unless, again, otherwise stated.


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment