Tuesday 27 April 2010

April 27th Free Picks - Football And Baseball Today

Right,

So yesterday was a boring day for sport wasn't it. Except for that 13-12 thriller at Boston of course, shame I'd backed the unders. Today I've decided to do a spread bet so if you want to follow with me you will need to get yourself a Sporting Index account. Other than that we have some baseball plays for you as well, those of you looking to follow my horse racing picks don't worry we will have plays tomorrow in that department.
 
Football
 
Lyon v Bayern Munich - Buy the Bookings Index @ 50 for £5
 
(If you want to learn how to spread bet check out SpreadProfessional
 
Baseball
 
Red Sox @ Toronto - Back Red Sox @ 1.89
Yankees @ Orioles - Back Yankees @ 1.61
 
To check out the results of our picks then visit the page below:

http://topbettingguides.com/free-picks-results/

Remember that we try not to lay any horses above 4 unless otherwise stated and our standard lay bet is £100 unless otherwise stated again. Also we try to never back below 1.5 and our standard back bet is £50 unless, again, otherwise stated.
 
Also just a quick word; I have had some people complain to me about me using John Morrison's new picking service because he is a 'scam artist'. Well all I can say to that is I run a betting service review site, I wouldn't be doing my job if I wasnt reviewing picking services and he currently has a new one. My review will be finished in a couple of weeks and I promise I wont mention it again after that!




  


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment