Tuesday 20 April 2010

The Sports Picks Buffet Review - How Does It Hold Up?

Right so the talk of the town at the moment is John Morrison's Sports Picks Buffet. Now a word on John Morrison himself, we have previously put his Sports Betting Champ system in the failed category so when I first heard about this new picking service of his I was highly skeptical to say the least. However some people that I trust entirely when it comes to picking services have told me that it really is the business so I have decided that I have to see this for myself and I have bought a subscription to receive his picks. I will be updating here every day with the results from his picks and just what I think about them. If you want to cut out my review all together and get straight to his picks then the link below is for you: Click here to go to the Sports Picks Buffet site

http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment