Friday 16 April 2010

No Picks Today

Right,
 
So I am not betting today at all in preparation for tomorrow when I should have a fun filled morning, afternoon and evening full of bets. The world championship of snooker starts tomorrow so I thought while I am still in the UK I will watch that. 
 
Just a tip for everyone as well. Always check the lines on the baseball that Paddy Power is offering as I am fairly sure they are making regular mistakes regarding these. I was looking at all of their odds yesterday and Texas to win were 5/6 (~1.8-9) but with a handicap of +1.5 they were 27/20 (~2.35). Which was obviously supposed to be Texas -1.5 as offered by everyone else.
 
Anyway just a thing to check out for as its not the first occassion I have seen Paddy Power make a mistake with their +/- especially in US sports. I am assuming this is because they are an Irish bookmakers so don't put as much effort into the US side of the betting as they don't get as much demand! 
 
Anyway have a good one and check back tomorrow for actual picks!


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment