Monday 26 April 2010

April 26th Plays - Sports Picks Buffet Update + 2 Baseball Plays

Right,
 
So thankfully my hotmail account is back after almost 4 days being inactive. While I have been out of action I realised that I needed to start my review of the Picks Buffet over again because I had not been tracking the odds properly. Silly me. So I have begun the review again and from yesterday it is $200 in profit from $100 bets. Long way to go before I put it in my approved category though.
 
The results then from yesterday are as follows:
 

Ultimate Plays – 1 WIN 0 LOSS +$74
Best Plays – 2 WIN 0 LOSS +$182
Good Plays – 3 WIN 2 LOSS +$20
TOTAL – 6 WIN 2 LOSS +$276

Click here to go to the Sports Picks Buffet site

So on for today and it is quite a quiet day on the sporting front so I am only going to have a couple of baseball plays for today:
 
Baseball
 
Boston @ Toronto - Back Under 8.5 Runs @ 1.9
Dodgers @ Mets - Back Under 8.5 Runs @ 1.85
 
To check out the results of our picks then visit the page below:

http://topbettingguides.com/free-picks-results/

Remember that we try not to lay any horses above 4 unless otherwise stated and our standard lay bet is £100 unless otherwise stated again. Also we try to never back below 1.5 and our standard back bet is £50 unless, again, otherwise stated.


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment