Saturday 17 April 2010

Right,
 
So apologies for sending out two emails so close together today I just wanted to make sure that you guys received the Derby pick with ample time to place whatever bet you have decided to make after hearing my picks. If you never got that email it was just the Over 2.5 goals in the game. 
 
So today is a very busy day indeed; lots of racing, football and baseball to be betting on so without any further ado let's get straight down to making plays:
 
Horse Racing
 
16:55 Bangor - Lay Turthen @ 2.5 on Betfair
 
Football
 
Tottenham vs Chelsea - Back Tottenham (1/2 Unit)* @ 4.5 
 
* Just thought I should clarify why I have made this half a unit; I believe that Tottenham will beat Chelsea and/or United in their coming games so I am putting half a unit on both of them. If someone knows of a bookmaker that is doing a special on this or knows of a better way to do this then let me know.
 
Baseball
 
Brewers @ Nationals - Back Under
Rangers @ Yankees - Back Over


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment