Tuesday 13 April 2010

Thoughts on Chelsea Match - 1 Horse Racing Lay Pick - 1 Baseball Pick

Right,
 
So after all that time waiting for the baseball season to start up again my first get dies a painful death! It looked like a sure-thing with 2 coming really quick in the first inning but the game failed to pick up from there and the Over 9 failed to come in with a 5-2 scoreline.
 
Ah well, we have to move on and play another day. Today I was looking at bets for the Chelsea Bolton game but decided to leave it because of the shocking odds being offered, even on Betfair. As I write this Chelsea are available to back at 1.15. This is probably an opportunity for some savvy people to make a lay here because this is too low in my opinion. I am not going to lay them because even though this is way too low (in my opinion) I still don't see Bolton getting anything from this game. A contradiction in terms I know!
 
Horse Racing
 
15:30 Yarmouth - Lay Sir Louis @ 2.05 - Get on this as soon as possible to avoid drifting prices.
 
Baseball
 
Angels @ Yankees - Back Under 10 runs @ 1.95 
 
To check out the results of our picks then visit the page below:

http://topbettingguides.com/free-picks-results/

Remember that we try not to lay any horses above 4 unless otherwise stated and our standard lay bet is £100 unless otherwise stated again. Also we try to never back below 1.5 and our standard back bet is £50 unless, again, otherwise stated.

  
;


http://www.topbettingguides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment